Pathway takes your language data and presents it in attractive forms for people.
It can be used in either SIL FieldWorks and UBS Paratext. Once installed, you will see new export options which allow you to send data from these applications to Open Office, InDesign, PDF, Epub, and other formats, for publication or draft printing.
- Leverage the knowledge of our publishing staff to help field teams have:
- Expert designed layouts (language/page size etc)
- Knowledge about publisher constraints and layout constraints
- Provide the field user one-button output options
- Empower the project manager to adjust output if necessary.
- Give acceptable defaults for pictures and headers
- Handle a mixture of left-to-right and right-to-left text
- Use Unicode and Graphite font technologies
If you would like to check the validity of your download, you can use the fciv tool from Microsoft. This version of the program should give you:
// File Checksum Integrity Verifier version 2.05.
The bootstrap program requires that you have a connection to the Internet for normal operation. If you would like to download the installers once and install them on multiple machines or if you will be installing Pathway in a location where the Internet is unavailable or unreliable, please follow the offline installation instructions.
Click here to see the original overview
|Libre Office (ODF)||released||Yes||Yes||LibreOfficeOdf|
|Open Office (ODF)||released||Yes||Yes||OpenOfficeOdf|
|PDF from Open Office||released||Yes||Yes||OpenOfficePdf|
|Go Bible (mobile)||released||No||Yes||GoBibleJar|
|Logos Bible Software||released||No||Yes||LogosZip|
|My Sword (mobile)||released||No||Yes||MySwordSql|